Dedicated to Mike Cammalleri and probably Colby Armstrong, Mike Komisarek, Dion Phaneuf and the charmer Colton Orr.
Tweet Ten signs you’re getting suspended
10. Sean Avery calls you to congratulate you on the awesome hit you delivered during your game.
9. The rookie you just slashed is the Commissioner’s nephew.
8. Your team just made an emergency call-up, but your coach won’t tell you what the emergency is.
7. Every fan of the team you play for insists that you’re not getting suspended.
6. You accidentally brushed by Sidney Crosby during your last shift.
5. You and your team were involved in a bench clearing brawl, but you weren’t dressed for the game.
4. Brian Burke called you ‘Truculent’ in a post-game interview.
3. After a hit, Habs fans stopped booing Carey Price and started booing you.
2. It’s October, but reporters keep asking you how you think you’ll be able to help in the team’s playoff run.
1. You just came to in the penalty box. You don’t remember how you got there but for some reason the opposing team’s mascot is giving you the finger.