In case you missed it, here is last night's Tweet Ten!
Tweet Ten signs you don’t play in a Hockey market.
10. Eklund keeps saying that your team’s fans are among the best in the league and are incredibly underrated.
9. You look forward to playing in Columbus because their fans are so awesome.
8. You make the playoffs, but the Diamondbacks spring training gets a bigger turnout.
7. You play golf during the regular season
6. Your fans have never seen snow and are skeptical if it even exists at all.
5. Your arena sells out for a Justin Bieber concert in 5 minutes but your home games barely draw 5,000 people.
4. Your 3rd line center marrying a country music star is bigger news than your team’s
blockbuster trade at the deadline.
3. Gary Bettman does everything in his power to make sure your franchise never moves.
2. The draft is in your city this year, but for some reason people show up wearing
1. Your home opener is the Buccaneers half time show.